Working as part of the Marketing Team you will lead social media engagement and campaigns, effectively communicating with a unique audience in a specialized and highly competitive sector; generating and sharing content via all current, suitable, social media networks.
Writing digestible content for a range of platforms and able to push created media and messages, you will show awareness of communication trends with aim of placing Hesco as a leader in both stylized marketing activities and customer engagement.
• Educated to Degree level
• Able to demonstrate effective digital communication skills in a B2B market
• Knowledge of social media management platforms and tools
• Have excellent communication skills
• An enthusiasm for all media, including photography, advertising, web and audio visual
• Ability to create original media content for various platforms
• Have a robust personality and attitude to be able to work in a vigorous, straight-talking atmosphere
• Have an understanding and passion for current digital channels and technology
• Ability to demonstrate social media ROI to stakeholders
• Engage with communities and encourage customer interaction
• Seek new opportunities to grow followers
• Evolve the role of social media in the group
• Generate and schedule engaging digital content and campaigns
• Encourage staff to participate in social communication
• Ensure all work is produced in accordance with approved standards
• Use channels to collate findings, monitor and interact with other organisations
• Manage projects in a timely manner, ensuring deadlines are met
• Find new opportunities to expand the brand reach
• To be satellite support from HQ for colleagues at events
Hesco Group operates internationally, and as such the chosen candidate may be expected, at times, to work to other time-zones and on rare occasion be required to travel to events to document activities and engage with audiences on site.
The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic team and will receive a competitive salary dependent on experience.
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Application closing date 28th February 2018
Interviews expected March 2018